NEET 2023 Admit Card Details
The preparation for the conduction of India’s most competitive examination, the National Eligibility Entrance Test, or NEET, has already begun. According to the schedule released, the National Testing Agency is going to release the application forms for NEET 2023 this month. The examination will be conducted on May 7, 2023, as per the information available.
Following the trend, once all the application forms are submitted and verified, the agency will release the admit card in the 3rd or 4th week of March. The NEET hall ticket consists of the below-mentioned details:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the father/guardian
- Registration number
- Student’s roll number
- Quick response code
- Category under which the student belongs
- Date of the examination and time
- Time of reporting and last entry time
- Student’s address
- Language of the exam (medium)
- Name and address of the exam centre
- NEET centre number
- Passport size photograph and signature (which was uploaded during registration)
- The date on which the student downloaded the admit card
- Parent/guardian’s signature
- Signature of the NEET-UG Senior Director
- Instruction the student needs to follow on the day of the examination
Candidates must make sure to carry their admit card on the day of the examination, or else they won’t be allowed to enter the examination premises. The NTA NEET helpline number will be available between 10 am to 5 pm. You can also email NTA at email@example.com
How to Download the NEET Admit Card?
Aspirants who successfully register for the examination will be allotted the NTA NEET admit card. The steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
- The admit card will be released at neet.nta.nic.in
- Students will have to click on the NEET admit card 2023 login link, which will be available on the homepage.
- The link will direct you to the login page.
- Mention all the required details like registration number, security pin, etc., and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Complete the undertaking for COVID-19.
- The NEET hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Cross-check all the information provided. In case of any discrepancy, inform the official authorities immediately.
- Download the NEET admit card.
- In the space provided, get the parent’s signature. Admit cards without the signature won’t be considered valid.
What Is the Difference between NEET Registration Number and the Roll Number?
The roll number is provided on the basis of the name and preferred examination centre location. On the other hand, the registration/application number is provided when you complete the NEET online form.
What Happens in Case Students Are Not Able to Retrieve the Application Number?
There is no need to panic if you are not able to retrieve your application number. To solve the issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET, neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Forgot Registration Number”.
- Provide the necessary details like the mother’s name, category, birthdate, etc.
- Click on submit, and the registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do students need to print all the pages of the NEET admit card?
Yes, students need to print all the pages of the NEET admit card on A4-sized sheets. If there is a blank sheet in the admit card displayed on the screen, you can avoid taking a printout of it.
Is it necessary to print a coloured copy of the NEET hall ticket?
As per the guidelines laid down by the officials, students can carry both coloured and black-white printouts of the admit card. In case you are carrying a black and white copy, then make sure to check that the information mentioned on the admit card is clear.
What is the purpose of an admit card?
The admit card is a confirmation that you are eligible and have successfully completed the NEET application form. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and paid the registration fee will be allowed to appear for the examination.